Local Sponsorship Round 2
The sheer volume and diverse range of applications submitted to local business Mick George Ltd in the second round of 2019 for their sponsorship assistance, indicates that our counties are in for an exciting Summer, with a whole host of entertainment planned.
Throughout Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire regions, Mick George Ltd has vowed to support eleven local events with complimentary Waste Management services and, or material supply to a value that surpasses £3,000.
The contribution will aid both the running and clear-up process of each initiative, to ensure pleasant conditions are maintained in the aftermath of each occurrence.
There appears to be something for everyone, both young and old audiences.
- Houghton and Wyton Music Festival
- Hilton Feast Week
- 1st Bluntisham Beer Festival
- St.Neots Rowing Club Regatta
- March Steam and Vintage Show
- Litte Gransdon Airs and Car Show
- Deeping St Nicholas Community Trust - Village Fete
- The Garden House, Wheelers Yard – Peterborough Cathedral
- Ellistown Scout Group
- East Carlton Park Transport Gala
- Newmarket Carnival
Stuart Costello, Marketing Director of Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’These annual events, upgrades and maintenance works are extremely important to each of the respective local communities. The efforts that go in to organising each of them should not be overlooked, which is why we’re always keen to show our support wherever feasible.’’