Kitchen Fitting and House Extension
House extension and Kitchen fitting on a residential property - Cambridgeshire.
Our client approached us with the directive of constructing additional space to the rear of a property, and amalgamating newly constructed build with an existing room, to form an open planned, spacious area, prior to a new Kitchen, with all appliances being installed.
Schedule of Works
- Dug all footings and poured Concrete
- Knocked through load bearing wall
- Installed new supporting steel frames
- Installed brand new kitchen and utility room, including all units
- Installed laminate flooring
- Plastered walls and ceilings
- Plumbed in two new sinks and radiators
- Installed spot lights, induction cooker, fridge, freezer and electrical points
- Completed all brickwork for extension and new roof
- Painted walls, ceilings and wood