Kitchen and Bathroom Fitting
The kitchen and bathroom are probably the most important rooms in the house in terms of resale value. As we seek to make the most of precious downtime, its status has been raised. No longer driven by purely practical needs, many of us are renovating our kitchen and bathrooms with relaxation and pampering in mind.
Every home owner thrives on having a beautiful and functional kitchen or bathroom. Having a kitchen and bathroom that fits perfectly into your lifestyle is the ideal complement to a great home - so let's do away with the old and bring in the new.
A bathroom or kitchen refurbishment can be the perfect solution to all your issues:
* Functional Space
* Contemporary Design
* Relaxing Area
* Great for Growing Families
* High End Finish
* Increased Property Costs
* Spread the Costs
Often through practicality rather than choice, we have to put certain desires on hold. However, believe us when we say that a Kitchen or Bathroom upgrade is certainly a worthwhile investment. The transformation will be remarkable.
4 reasons to give your kitchen an overhaul.
- Every last inch of Kitchen or Bathroom space is scattered with clutter: More storage is needed.
- Your appliances are older than you: Fully functional 'white-goods' are so much more efficient
- Your family now forms a line to get out of the Kitchen or Bathroom: Redesign the layout for increased space
- The kitchen or Bathroom is falling apart: It is preventing the sale of your property
A typical Kitchen or Bathroom upgrade will conists of various disciplines which include, Electrical works, Carpentry, Under Floor Heating Plastering, Tiling, Paint and Decorating.
Mick's Mates are offering 10% off, and will provide all the assistance you need in planning, designing, supplying and installing.
Book a Free No Obligation Quotation with a property audit at a time that is convenient to you.