In recognition of current circumstances, the Mick George Group has adapted a number of its operational services to adhere with instructions set out by UK Goverment.
However, much of the work that is currently being conducted across the business is classified as 'essential' and will support key infrastructure projects that have never been more important than in the present climate.
As such, and in-line with Government guidance surrounding the continuation of the Construction Industry in accordance with advise outlined by Public Health England, a proportion of the Mick George workforce will still be permitted to freely travel between sites to deliver the necessary services.
A summary of some of the critical projects presented with Key Worker Status include:
- M1 Junction 13 - 15 : Highways England - Strategic Road Network Infrastructure (Aggregate Supply)
- Household Waste Disposal : Local Councils (Inc. Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Norfolk CC)
- Gedling Access Road : Nottinghamshire County Council & Balfour Beatty (Earthworks)
- Energy Power Stations : Andusia, ARN, GMVA, Berting, W2R (Refuse Derived Fuel supply)
- NHS Waste Management : Hospital Conversion Project (London)