How to apply
The Mick George Community Fund uses an online application process. Applications in other formats will not, therefore, be accepted.
If your group is not able to complete an online application form due to specific communication requirements, please contact GrantScape so that we can help you with alternative arrangements.
Applications received after a closing date will be automatically submitted to the next funding round, if available.
Fill in our online application form here, and your project will be taken into consideration for a grant.
- Closing date: 8th January 2020
- Decision by: End February 2020
- Closing date: 1st April 2020
- Decision by: End May 2020
- Closing date: 10th June 2020
- Decision by: Early August 2020
- Closing date: 26th August 2020
- Decision by: October 2020
The Mick George Community Fund provides grants between £10,000 and £50,000, although it is unlikely that individual grants over £35,000 will be made.
Unless by invitation, organisations can only apply for a grant if their total project cost is more than £10,000 and less than £100,000.