Garage Conversion on a residential property - Peterborough
Our client approached us with the intention of converting an existing internal garage space, in to a new play room that naturally adjoins with the property.
Schedule of Works
- Window Installation within the external wall.
- Insulation and Plaster Boarding of existing walls.
- Battening and insulation of floor. Wood chip flooring installed.
- Creation of studwork wall to divide remaining garage and new room.
- Installation of new lighting & power sockets.
- Creation of new internal door to join garage to house.
- Installing door frame and door.
- Installation of radiator.
- Removal of all spoil.
- Plastering of walls and ceilings.
- Painting and decorating.