For the past two years, Mick George Ltd has provided financial support to a value in excess of £250,000 as part of its ‘Charity of the Year’ commitments, to Sue Ryder and Addenbrookes Charitable Trust, respectively.
And the business seems to have upped the stakes for 2017, with the announcement that Mick George Ltd has formed a coalition with multiple, major national charities, providing support on a regional level.
To kick-start the initiative, the company has already given £1,500, from recent fundraising activities, and has lined up many more events throughout the year.
Programme of Events:
Throughout the 12 month partnership, Mick George Ltd has planned a number of fundraising activities to generate funds for each of the charities selected for support.
More events will be added, so please keep an eye out.
Anywhere you feel you can help, or ideas, please be in contact.
- June 17' : 'Wear it, Beat it'
- June 17' : County Bike Ride
- July 17' : Sports Day
- August 17' : World Record Day
- Septemeber 17' : Coffee Morning
- September 17' : World Mesothelioma Awareness Day
- October 17' : Restart a Heart Day
- October 17' : Wear it Pink
- November 17' : Family Fun Day
- December 17' : Christmas Jumper Day
- January 18' : Nattion of Lifesavers CPR Training Day
- March 18' : Easter Dress Down Day
- April 17' : Go Green for Macmillan
- May 18' : Fundraising Extravaganza