The Mick George Group and Cambridge United FC have combined to offer fans the opportunity to test their CUFC general knowledge against players from the current squad, with applicants given the chance to win prizes worth over £500.
To be in with a chance of being shortlisted to go head-to-head with a player, simply answer the following question and submit a Direct Message via our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and, or LinkedIn):
Q – Who scored Cambridge United’s final goal of the 2019/20 season?
Three lucky winners will be selected at random from the correct answers and notified on Monday 8th February (via the same social media platform that the answer was submitted).
Winners must be available on Thursday 11th February (After 3pm) to participate in the Zoom quiz, where current U’s Head Coach Mark Bonner will ask you a series of Cambridge United FC related questions for 60-seconds.
The recorded video of your efforts and your opponents will be edited, ready for release between 22nd – 26th February – where you’ll see how you faired against either Jack Iredale, Leon Davies. or Luke Hannant.
As a reward for your efforts, each fan that beats their respective playing opponent will win a vast array of prizes worth over £500 collectively. These include:
– VIP iFollow Package: watch a forthcoming Cambridge United FC home league game of choice from the comfort of their own home
– £50 Just Eat refreshments package: Enjoy watching the Football while tucking in to some lovely food and drinks of your choice*
– Call with Head Coach Mark Bonner: and the opportunity for a brief Q&A after the quiz
– Personalised Quiz recording: to feature on CUFC and Mick George Group channels
– Signed Shirt
– Post lockdown Hospitality Package at the Abbey Stadium x 4 (for a home league match of your choice)*