Mick George Ltd was associated with the 1st and 2nd fix Electrical installation at the new Cambridge Rugby Union Football Club, two-storey Clubhouse Extension project.
An £857,000 redevelopment and replacement of two out-of-date and unsuitable changing rooms, to be replaced with six modern, correctly sized unisex changing rooms, shower and toilet facilities, separate match official changing rooms, a gym, physio suite, laundry store and office. Additional LED flood lighting was also added to the players warm-up area.
The works included:
1. Distribution Board complete with sub-mains cabling
2. Upgrading of the Main LV panel which feed the distribution boards throughout the property
3. Internal lighting including lighting control and local switching
4. External lighting including lighting control and local switching
5. Loft lighting including local switching
6. Small Power including mechanical connection
7. TV Points installation
8. IT & Communication installation
9. Connection to the Existing Score Board
10. Connection to a Defibrillator
11. Earthing & Bonding
12. Testing & Commissioning