Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Concrete Site Outputs Reported

A report has been published that provides insight into the concrete products industry throughout the UK.

2021 Concrete Site Report published

A report has been published that provides insight into the concrete products industry throughout the UK. The individual reports were published in April 2023 and provide estimates of outputs and market shares by concrete product plant and company for Great Britain in 2021

Concrete Building Block Plants output estimates In 2021

The concrete building block market in Great Britain was estimated at nearly 79 million m2 with aggregate building blocks contributing a share of 72% and the remainder (28%) accountable to aircrete building blocks.

Concrete Block Paving Plants in 2021

A previous report highlighted that there were 33 concrete block paving plants operating in Great Britain with an estimated total market of around 18 million m2.

Concrete Paving Slab Plants

In 2021, the Outputs of Concrete Paving Slab Plants were estimated and the concrete paving slab market for 2021 was believed to be around 17 million m2 accountable from 50 plants operating in Great Britain.

Concrete Specialists

Mick George Concrete is the Construction Industries preferred Concrete supplier; experienced in providing premium quality, Ready-Mixed Concrete for commercial, trade and residential developments.

The latest from social media

Get the latest news & offers

Your web browser is out of date.

It is not updated anymore for
Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers: