Community Fund Round 3
An increasing sight in the Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire region, the Mick George Group are certainly justifying their presence with yet another funding donation within each county.
The third of four annual ‘Community Fund’ announcements due in 2019, the construction company has announced funding assistance to six separate community based initiatives, to a value that surpasses £175,000.
The donations span a wide range of sports and community projects, that will prove beneficial to various audiences.
- Wittering Parish Council: Village Hall Kitchen Refurbishment - £14,000
- Cambridge Past, Present & Future: Pond Creation at Wandlebury Country Park - £33,019
- St. Mary’s Church Bluntisham-Cum-Earith: Re-ordering of the Church - £67,879
- Ellistown Scout Group: Scout Hut Refurbishment - £15,102
- Duddington Village Hall: Kitchen & Toilet Refurbishment - £15,000
- Huntingdon Town Council: Community Internet Suite and Outreach Library - £30,000
So far in 2019, Mick George Ltd has allocated more than £558,000 and since the ‘funds’ initiation, over 120 projects have been supported, with approximately £3million.
The current round of applications for the 2019 Mick George Community Fund is now open. Visit www.mickgeorge.co.uk/mick-george-community-fund to submit entries, before September 4th, 2019.
Stuart Costello, Marketing Director at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’This announcement is one that the business always welcomes, and particularly this time around given the sheer volume of money being distributed for assistance.’’
Costello continued: ‘’The financial support that we’re able to provide, reflects the businesses performance in the last 6 months. We’re pleased to declare that the company is currently in a very healthy position, achieving attractive results and growth, owing largely to the support of local communities that we operate in. This is our way of giving something back, to show our appreciation.’’