Community Fund RD4 2019
An increasing sight in the Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire region, the Mick George Group are certainly justifying their presence with yet another funding donation within each county.
The final contribution for 2019 will see the local construction specialist donate £143,559 to eight separate initiatives from its dedicated Community Fund.
The donations span a wide range of community projects, that will prove beneficial to various audiences.
- Yaxley British Legion Social Club Ltd: Main car park (£15,000)
- Thornhaugh & Wansford Parochial Church Council: Servery & seating project at St. Mary's Church (£12,741)
- Nene Valley Railway Ltd: Refurbishment of Wansford bracket signal (£11,296)
- Free Church (United Reformed) St. Ives: Disabled & mobility access (£10,000)
- St. Ives Rugby Union Football Club Ltd: Floodlights (£30,000)
- Dean Cricket Academy: Equipment & facility upgrade (£19,192)
- Fen Drayton Parish Council: Safety surface & new play equipment (£29,581)
- Collingtree Parish Council: Playground improvements (£12,093)
So far in 2019, Mick George Ltd has allocated more than £700,000 and since the ‘funds’ initiation, over 130 projects have been supported, with approximately £4million.
The current round of applications for the 2020 Mick George Community Fund is now open. Visit www.mickgeorge.co.uk/mick-george-community-fund to submit entries, before January 8th, 2020.
Stuart Costello, Marketing Director at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’This announcement is one that the business always welcomes, and particularly this time around given the sheer volume of money being distributed for assistance.’’
Costello continued: ‘’The financial support that we’re able to provide, reflects the businesses performance in the last 6 months. We’re pleased to declare that the company is currently in a very healthy position, achieving attractive results and growth, owing largely to the support of local communities that we operate in. This is our way of giving something back, to show our appreciation.’’