Start Earning Rebates On Your Waste
Don’t incur unnecessary charges by sending your waste to landfill, make money by selling it to us instead. We pay top prices for regular supplies of quality recycled materials including loose or baled cardboard, paper and plastics. All quantities considered and we will arrange collection and removal from any UK location.
With over 35 years’ experience, we are one of the UK’s largest privately owned waste management companies with a vast knowledge of Paper, Plastics and Metals recycling. Through our network of state of the art recycling centres and fleet of over 400 vehicles, we provide waste management and recycling solutions for clients of all sizes across multiple sectors.
Our focus is to help our clients streamline their waste and recycling activities, and reduce the amount of material they send to landfill. Whether you are a waste company, producer, or have a surplus of waste material, you can rest assured that we will achieve the best value for your materials and handle it in a responsible way, with a fully documented audit trail provided for the destination of all materials.
We Collect Nationwide
We specialise in the purchase and sale of the following recyclable materials, and can arrange collections nationally for:
Paper and Cardboard
• Loose collections in Skips & Roll On/Off’s
• Baled material collected from mini bales through to mill size bales
• High volume direct to Mills
• Loose and baled from films to rigid grades
• From plastic reels to IBC’s and steel drums
• Need a trailer for all material types? We can help
Get A Price Today
Prices can change daily, so for an up to date price for your waste, please complete the form below:
Why Choose Us?
The perfect solution
There are different solutions available for all client types. We can collect loose and baled products and take to one of our licensed Waste Transfer Stations for sorting and processing. Alternatively, we can provide equipment such as compactors and balers and we will arrange the collection using our large fleet of vehicles.
WHY CHOOSE MICK GEORGE LTD
Best Prices Paid
We search the marketplace and have buyers all over the World to ensure we offer the best prices in the industry.
We provide a fully licenced commodities brokerage service for buying and selling recovered material including Baled Paper and Cardboard, Plastics and other recyclable materials.
We understand the importance of being paid quickly, and we ensure all our payments are made promptly.
Improve Recycling Rates
By selling your waste to us, you will reduce the amount of waste that is sent to landfill, and achieve higher recycling rates for your business.
Reduce the costs of disposing of waste and increase your revenue.
We can collect baled and loose materials from any UK location with our dedicated and privately owned fleet of 400 vehicles.
If your business does not already bale waste cardboard or any other materials, one of our recycling experts would be happy to advise on the most cost effective baler for your requirements. We can also supply your business with a range of bespoke recycling equipment and collection bins to make on-site waste storage and recycling more efficient. Equipment includes:
- Balers – Fully Automatic or Semi-Automatic, Horizontal or Vertical
- Recycling Containers including internal Office Bins
How it works
- One of our dedicated Recycling Consultants will visit your site, identify and discuss your specific waste and recycling requirements
- During the visit they will complete an audit reviewing all existing processes and look for improvements. The audit will consider all cost saving initiatives including creating less waste and recycling more, sending less waste to landfill and recovering materials for recycling
- Following the audit, a tailored waste programme will be implemented for your Company, helping improve your waste and recycling processes, as well as ensuring any recovered materials are treated as a valued resource
- We can advise and supply equipment if required to fulfil the programme including waste containers
- We will arrange collection of materials, loose or baled, using our fleet of specialist vehicles
As one of the largest independent owners and operators of inert landfill sites in the UK, we also have a wealth of experience and employ WAMITAB (Waste Management Industry Training & Advisory Board) accredited staff to ensure compliance with ever changing legislation and best practice.