GeorgeBlocks provide a complete, flexible and highly cost effective construction system.
These durable, heavyweight, Concrete Blocks are easy to place and are interlocking, making them the perfect way to build both temporary and permanent structures, quickly and easily. They can save you time, money, and don’t require the hassle of cement or foundations. Not mentioning, that they can be re-used over and over.
Use for GeorgeBlocks
GeorgeBlocks are ideal for:
• General segregation
• Loading bay walls
• Silage clamps
• Earth retention
• Security/property protection
• Waste and recycling material segregation
• Scrap and steel recycling
• Security barriers
• Aggregate bays
• Grain storage
GeorgeBlocks can be constructed directly on a level and firm surface, on condition that the ground is not subject to waterlogging or subsidence. No cement is required because of their interlocking design, nor is the need to dig foundations.
GeorgeBlocks can be used time and time again, with easy relocation and configuration properties. As a construction material, they provide protection from impact against the elements, and can even withstand fire restraint.
Benefits of these interlocking construction blocks include:
• Available from stock for fast delivery
• Fire, weather and soundproof resistant
• No foundations or cement required: just place on a flat, firm base
• Solid surface for affixing informative notices / messages
• Re-useable and durable
• Various configurations: built to any height or design
• Easily stacked, stored and transported
GeorgeBlocks come in three sizes and specifications, making them suitable for all types of projects.
- Small: 4 Stud: 600mm x 600mm
- Medium: 6 Stud: 600mm x 900mm
- Large: 10 Stud: 600mm x 1500mm