With eight strategically located Concrete Batching Plants, and a fleet of 20 modern Volumetric and Barrel Mixers, Mick George Ltd is experienced in providing premium quality, Ready-Mixed Concrete for Commercial and Residential developments.
Our facilities allow us to supply Concrete, quickly, reliably and competitively, backed by any technical advice required from our experienced friendly team, who are happy to pay you a visit.
We offer a wide range of BSI Kitemark quality proprietary mixes tailored for optimum performance in specific conditions.
• Premium Ready-Mixed Concrete
• Next-day delivery (sometimes same-day)
• Free technical advice
• No volume too large or too small
• Monday – Saturday Delivery and Collection
• BSI Kitemark
• Proprietary Mixes
• Pumping service
Our volumetric trucks can batch up to 10m³ of concrete per load or as little as 1m³ each time. Our concrete is mixed on site, so we only batch the amount you need, meaning no waste, mess or additional part load charges.
Our Barrel Mixer Fleet of 6 and 8 metre Barrel Mixers are able to carry up to 8m³ per load, which is ideal for larger projects that need Ready-Mixed Concrete.
We offer a variety of different mixes to suit every construction or building project. If you are unsure of what mix you need, our knowledgeable technical staff can advise.
- Gen0 (C6/8) Concrete Mix - S2 Consistence
- Gen1 (C8/10) - S2 Consistence
- Gen2 (C12/15) - S2 Consistence
- Gen3 (C16/20) - S2 Consistence
- RC20/25 (C20/25) - S2 Consistence
- RC25/30 (C25/30) - S2 Consistence
- RC28/35 (C28/35) - S2 Consistence
- RC32/40 (C32/40) - S2 Consistence
- ST1 - S2 Consistence
- ST2 - S2 Consistence
- ST4 (P300) - S2 Consistence
- ST5 (FND2) - S2 Consistence
Delivery & Collections
We currently supply Ready-Mixed Concrete and Floor Screed to commercial, trade and domestic customers within a working radius of our Peterborough, St. Ives, Northampton, Leicester, Boston and Cambridge batching plants.
As well as next day delivery, collections are available.
Concrete collections are perfect for smaller loads:
- Save money as NO part loading charges
- Supplied on the spot for quick turnaround
- Convenient : No need to book or wait for a delivery slot
Collections available at:
- Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0DP
- Lancaster Way, St Ives, PE27 4YQ
- Dogsthorpe, Peterborough, PE1 3TD
- Ellington, Huntingdon, PE27 4YQ
- Mountsorrel, Leicestershire, LE12 7TZ
- GT Billing, Northamptonshire, NN3 5HQ
Possible applications (but not limited to):
• Blinding and mass Concrete fill
• Strip footings
• Mass Concrete foundations
• Trench fill foundations
• Kerb bedding and backing
• Drainage works
• Fill to wall cavities
• Solid filling under steps
• Reinforced foundations