We're your preferred concrete partner for 2018.
With numerous strategically located concrete batching plants and a large fleet of modern Volumetric* and Barrel Mixers, Mick George Ltd is experienced in providing premium quality, Ready-Mixed Concrete for commercial and residential developments.
Our facilities allow us to supply concrete, quickly, reliably and competitively, backed with any technical advice required from our experienced friendly team, who are happy to pay you a visit.
We offer a wide range of BSI Kitemark quality proprietary mixes tailored for optimum performance in specific conditions.
*An area on site must be provided for the volumetric truck to washout.
• Premium Ready-Mixed Concrete
• Extended credit terms
• Next-day delivery (sometimes same-day)
• Free technical advice
• No volume too large or too small
• Monday – Saturday delivery and collection
• BSI Kitemark
• Proprietary mixes
• Pumping service
We offer a variety of different mixes to suit every construction or building project. If you are unsure of what mix you need, our knowledgeable technical staff can advise.
- Gen0 (C6/8) Concrete Mix : S2 Consistence
- Gen1 (C8/10) : S2 Consistence
- Gen2 (C12/15) : S2 Consistence
- Gen3 (C16/20) : S2 Consistence
- RC20/25 (C20/25) : S2 Consistence
- RC25/30 (C25/30) : S2 Consistence
- RC28/35 (C28/35) : S2 Consistence
- RC32/40 (C32/40) : S2 Consistence
- ST1 : S2 Consistence
- ST2 : S2 Consistence
- ST4 (P300) : S2 Consistence
- ST5 (FND2) : S2 Consistence
- MGC Flowcrete Structural - NHBC Approved
- Cemfloor Liquid Screed
Delivery & Collections
We currently supply Ready-Mixed Concrete and floor screed to commercial, trade and domestic customers within a working radius of our Peterborough, St. Ives, Northampton, Leicester and Cambridge batching plants.
As well as next day delivery, collections are available.
Our volumetric trucks can batch up to 10m³ of concrete per load or as little as 1m³ each time. Our concrete is mixed on site, so we only batch the amount you need, meaning no waste, mess or additional part load charges.
Our barrel mixer fleet of 6 and 8 metre barrel mixers are able to carry up to 8m³ per load, which is ideal for larger projects that need Ready-Mixed Concrete.
Possible applications (but not limited to):
• Blinding and mass Concrete fill
• Strip footings
• Mass Concrete foundations
• Trench fill foundations
• Kerb bedding and backing
• Drainage works
• Fill to wall cavities
• Solid filling under steps
• Reinforced foundations