Mick George Apprenticeships
An apprenticeship at Mick George Ltd provides hands on experience, a salary and the opportunity to gain qualifications while you work - even a degree. It combines the best of both worlds; a real working environment with a structured training programme that usually takes between one and four years to complete, meaning you can earn while you learn and gain valuable job experience.
As a local construction business Mick George Ltd now employs over 1,000 employees across a variety of positions from office, graphic design and I.T jobs, to site, workshop and transport positions. Our people are key to our success.
Join us now! Search our current apprenticeships vacancies online today or contact our recruitment team on 0800 587 3329 for more information.
Benefit of our Apprenticeships:
• Gain qualifications while you earn money
• Permanent Placement Opportunities
• Competitive Salary
• Fantastic Experience
• Put your skills into practice and gain confidence in a working environment
• No student loans or tuition fees. We’ll pay you a salary, and cover the cost of all the training
• Learn from others in your specialisation