Back by popular demand....
Mick George Ltd in association with 'The Hunts Post' is launching its ‘Skip of Gold’ campaign, in which it is providing a local sports clubs and community projects with the opportunity to win £1000.
The Huntingdon based Construction business that specialises in Skip Hire, Waste Management, Aggregate and Concrete supply, as well as Bulk Earthworks and Demolition services, are welcoming applicants in need of financial assistance.
Throughout the year, Mick George Ltd are continuously supporting local communities in which the business operates, providing sponsorship arrangements both financially and practically through its service or product provisions.
Some of its existing sporting sponsorships include Godmanchester FC, St. Ives Town FC and St. Neots FC Academy, on top of other major grants issued to Eaton Socon FC and Eynesbury Rovers FC for facility improvements. Additionally, community based support includes funding for Huntingdon Commemoration Hall, as well as The Octagon, St. Ives.
Here’s how it works:
- Register the sports club / community initiative that you feel warrants the prize money at email@example.com before Wednesday 15th March, 2017.
- The top ten deserving sports clubs and top ten community initiatives will be shortlisted before being announced on Wednesday 22nd March, 2017*.
- Voting lines will open Wednesday 22nd March, 2017 and close Wednesday 19th April, 2017 for supporters of each of the respective organisations to receive support.
- The organisation that receives the most votes, will be awarded the Prize Fund, with the Winner announced Wednesday 3rd May, 2017.
To register for the chance to win £1000, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 411481. All you need to do, is supply a brief description of the organisation, why the funds are needed and what they would be used for as well as contact details and a picture.
Jon Stump, Finance Director at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’Skip of Gold is an initiative which allows us to delve a little deeper to uncover what it is the people of Huntingdon and the surrounding areas are involved in so we can invest our money in projects that will directly benefit. Having witnessed first hand how this competition has positively impacted on the winners from previous years, we’re keen to launch the 2017 campaign.’’
* T&C’s – The competition is open to all entrants that fall within The Hunts Post distribution area. Final applicants will be considered and decided by Mick George Ltd and The Hunts Post