Annual Boiler Service and Landlord Gas Safe Certificate

£90.00 £75.00
In Stock
+ -
0% APR Interest Free Credit Available On Orders Over £280

Badly repaired or poorly maintained gas appliances are a major cause of lethal carbon monoxide poisoning, and can also lead to gas leaks and explosions.

View Full Description

Check Delivery

New
Annual Boiler Service and Landlord Gas Safe Certificate
Annual Boiler Service and Landlord Gas Safe Certificate Annual Boiler Service and Landlord Gas Safe Certificate

Badly repaired or poorly maintained gas appliances are a major cause of lethal carbon monoxide poisoning, and can also lead to gas leaks and explosions.

If you notice any of the following warning signs, you’ll want to get in contact with us ASAP.

  • The gas application is not working properly.
  • The appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame rather than crisp blue.
  • Black marks/stains are evident around the gas appliance.
  • The pilot light keeps going out.
  • There is increased consideration in the room.

 To ensure that your tenants and their homes are not exposed to any of these risks, please ensure you book a routine service with Mick George LTD.