Mick George Concrete are accredited distributors of Cemfloor - a high performance cement based, free flowing, self-compacting liquid screed which complies with EN 13813 standards.
Cemfloor screed is designed for use as a bonded thick levelling screed on Concrete as a floating screed over thermal or acoustic insulation. Alternatively it can be used as an unbonded screed on top of a plastic membrane. It is compatible with all types of floor coverings, cementitious adhesives, damp proof membranes and floor levellers.
Cemfloor can be applied much faster than traditional screeds which need to be dried to a final moisture content of 0.5%. Floor finishings can be applied to Cemfloor bases to a final moisture content of 2.5%, speeding up the entire process.
It can be installed quickly up to 2000m2 per day saving time, foot traffic in 24-48 hours and drys within 10-28 days with minimal shrinkage (<0.05%). Cemfloor boasts exceptional thermal conductivity of up to 2.9W/mk.
* Only 25mm of screed required above underfloor heating pipes.
* Exception thermal conductivity (up to 2.9W/m K)
* Reduced drying times compared to other screeds
* Self-compacting no voids around under floor heating pipes
* Minimal drying shrinkage (<0.05%)
* Foot traffic after 24 hours
* Can be applied in wet areas
* All floor coverings can be applied with no need for surface sanding
* Can be forced dry after 7 days
* No surface Laitance (Dust) after curing
* Easy installation; up to 1000m2 per day (reduces time & costs)
Quality & Sustainability
Cemfloor provides a consistent, high-quality product every time it is installed. Rigorous testing is carried out at each stage of the production process to ensure that Cemfloor satisfies the needs of customers and end users. We are strongly committed to providing solutions for our customers based on their specific needs and applications.
Cemfloor is only produced in mixing plants which have obtained ISO 9001 accreditation. All Cemfloor screed material and floor screeds are produced in accordance with BS EN 13813:2002.
To ensure a consistent high quality, Cemfloor screed mixes are designed for each distributor utilising the local materials which are available.
The following tests are conducted:
- Compressive Strength
- Flexural Strength
- Drying Shrinkage
All floor coverings can be applied directly on to Cemfloor with no need for surface sanding. The product is compatible with all cement based tile adhesives and floor levellers.
It can be used on:
- Tiled floors
- Hardwood / Timber Floors
- Polished Concrete